12 reasons to work for St Mungo's
We're looking for positive people with a can do attitude, consistently professional approach and a passion to give their best.
In return we can offer an exceptional employment deal shaped entirely by what our people tell us they value.
Working for us means you will:
- Be challenged by and proud of the work you do
- Be valued, respected and recognised for the contribution you make
- Work within a culture of respect, diversity and inclusion
- Receive encouragement to be creative and innovative
- Be part of a co-operative team-based approach to work
- Have a wide range of opportunities to develop your skills and career
- Have a well-trained, supportive and empowering line manager who is there to coach you
- Be consulted on changes that affect you and have a real voice in how we do things at St Mungo's
- Work with people who are committed, positive and professional as you are
- Be part of an ethical organisation, driven by our values and commitment to our clients
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits that staff value
- Experience a workplace environment that promotes work-life balance, health, safety and wellbeing
For most of our roles, strong core competences and transferable skills are more important than direct previous experience. We have a very strong commitment to employing people with lived experience of the services we provide.
For more information about the range and specialities of our projects and services see our services page. To get more of an idea of the breadth of our work you may also consider volunteering.