Guess2Give is a unique way to raise money over and above your existing sponsorship activity because there's a twist - everyone making a guess could pocket the cash prize in your online charity sweepstake.
Here's how it works:
1. Set up a Guess2Give sweepstake for your event at www.guess2give.com. It's FREE and only takes a few minutes.
2. Share it with your friends, family and work colleagues via email, Facebook and Twitter.
3. Each then pays £3 to guess the result of your charity sweepstake. They can make multiple guesses and additional donations.
4. Up to £2.50 (inc. Gift Aid) goes to your fundraising total, while 50p from each guess goes into the prize fund.
5. Whoever guesses closest to the result, pockets the lot.
The more people you involve, the more money you raise and the bigger the cash prize! So rally your supporters and put more fun into fundraising with Guess2Give.
Click here to give it a try.