Support our Big Appeal
Big challenges ahead need a big response. St Mungo's Big Appeal is a challenging fundraising appeal launched in challenging times.
Homelessness is rising and we expect it will continue to increase for some years following the recent economic downturn. As the need for services supporting homeless and vulnerable people increases, St Mungo's continues to be there for those who need it the most.
The aim of the Big Appeal:
- To raise £5m from voluntary sources
- To ensure essential funds over the next two years for St Mungo's to continue to provide holistic services to homeless and vulnerable men and women
- To help the 6,650 men and women we expect to house over the next two years, and provide community support to a further 8,000 people most in need
Will you play your part and support our Big Appeal? We need your support to achieve this ambitious target. Download more information about our Big Appeal
How you can help:
- Make a to help homeless people change their lives for good
- Support our Action Week campaign by pledging your support for homeless people
Funds raised through the Big Appeal will enable us to continue to deliver housing, health and work services providing a holistic approach to homeless people's recovery. Find out how your donation will help