How your gift helps
A gift in your Will would help us to be there for homeless men and women for as long as we're needed - providing vital support to help people improve their health, learn new skills and take steps along the journey to recovery.
A gift in your Will would help us:
- Offer in-house health services, such as our LifeWorks counselling service
- Provide vital skills, advice and employment training services
- Refurbish our projects to create a recovery-focussed environment
Your gift could help us to be there to help people build bright and independent futures.
Our Promises to you
If you're considering leaving a gift, we want to make sure you feel comfortable and happy about the decision, so these are our promises to you:
- We understand your family and friends must always come first.
- If you would like your gift to fund a specific area of work, you can always put this in your Will, and we will make sure your wish is respected.
- We will handle your gift efficiently, so that it can do the greatest good, and with the utmost care and sensitivity.
- If you have decided to leave a gift in your Will and want to let us know, we'd love to thank you. However, you don't have to tell us because we know your Will is personal to you.
- We recognise you have the right to change your mind about leaving a gift at any time
We're here to help
If you have any questions about our work, or about leaving a gift, feel free to get in touch with the Gifts in Wills Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0203 856 6376.