We are fortunate enough to be supported by young people up and down the country. Not only do the help us with proviidng vital funds to help support our services, but they support us with non-financial gifts, such as food and toiletries, to help our clients.
Here are just a few examples of ways you can help today:
- Join us for Woolly Hat Day, by wearing a hat for the day! Held on the last day of Jauary every year, it is national day to raise awareness for homelessness and St Mungo's.
- Invite us to talk to your students at an assembly or deliver a workshop about our work
- Collect donations for us to support our clients such as non-perishable food, books, care packages etc
- Encourage students and staff to take on their own sponsored challenges, such as a walk, dress down day, sponsored silence
- Volunteer with us as part of the Duke of Edinburgh
Educating people and raising awareness about St Mungo's work plays a major role in the battle against homelessness. If you would like your friends or students to understand more about the issues around homelessness and how St Mungo's helps, contact Beth today: email@example.com or call 020 3856 6120