Other ways to get involved
Now not everyone wants to put a hat on, and whilst we here at Woolly Hat Day HQ find that hard to understand, we appreciate that everyone is different and hope you will still support our campaign...
So as well as the various activities going on at schools, universities, work places and knitting groups across the country, on Friday 31st January we also have bucket collections in the City of London and an event in London which we would love you to attend!
You can also support us by...
- Making an online or text donation:
To give £2 / £5 / £10 / £50 please text WOOL14 followed by the amount you would like to donate to 70070 e.g.
- WOOL14 £2
- WOOL14 £5
- WOOL14 £10
- WOOL14 £50
All donations are processed through Virgin Just text Giving and 100% will come to St Mungo's. You will receive a response donation as confirmation of your donation.
2. Visiting Justgiving - Donate online straight to our Woolly Hat Day page.
3. Calling us - Make a donation over the phone by calling 0208 762 5582.
You can also support St Mungo's all year round:
- By taking part in one of our upcoming events, from sponsored runs, to overseas challenges.
- Liking our Facebook page.
- Following us on Twitter.
Your support will help us to rebuild people's lives - getting them on their personal road to recovery
To volunteer for our Woolly Hat Day collections or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Woolly Hat Day Team on 020 8762 5582.