Get your work colleagues on board ...
Whether knitted, stitched, bobbled, tinfoil or a novelty Viking hat, however you express yourself with your hat, don't stop there!
We would love it if you and your colleagues could support Woolly Hat Day with a fundraising event and help share our message for on social media using #WHD17.
With the help of all of our supporters we can make this Woolly Hat Day our biggest yet!
Reasons to get involved in Woolly Hat Day
- It's fun and simple to participate - all you need to do is wear a hat to work, donate £3 and if you catch someone not wearing one, double the donation.
- Even a small amount makes a big difference - your £3 could pay one client's bus fare to attend a medical appointment.
- It's a great way to bring everyone together - the team next door, the floor above and senior management.
- It can help to raise your profile as an organisation and kick start the year with a fun even.
- You will be contributing towards directly improving the lives of homeless people - £200 could pay for a sewing machine for the Practical Sewing Skills course at our Recovery College to help someone kick-start their dream career!
We have loads of resources to give you ideas on how to get your company involved just a bit further down this page. We'd love to hear what you're doing to have fun on the day so please do keep in touch by emailing Rob Neale on firstname.lastname@example.org as well as on our social media: St Mungo's on Facebook and @StMungos on Twitter.
Here are some resources that you might find useful: