2021 Bath Half Marathon
The 2021 Bath Half Marathon is scheduled to take place on Sunday 13 March 2022.
The Bath Half Marathon is one of the longest established and most popular city centre road events in the UK. The 13.1 mile traffic-free route threads through the heart of the World Heritage City of Bath and along both sides of the River Avon.
The course itself is fast and flat making it suitable for all abilities – for beginners whose key objective is to complete the course, to more regular long-distance event runners, looking to beat their personal best time. It covers a two lap 13.1 mile (21.1km) traffic-free course straddling both sides of the River Avon. The race starts and finishes in Great Pulteney Street, in the heart of the World Heritage City of Bath.
We have a limited number of guaranteed places for the Bath Half. To join St Mungo’s #HomeTeam with one of our charity places, please sign up using the link below.
Be part of Team Mungo's
- A dedicated contact at St Mungo’s, who will give you one to one support all the way.
- Top quality breathable running vest and water bottle.
- Cheering posts along the route for your family and friends.
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Online network to communicate with other St Mungo’s runners.
- Regular updates with key information via e-newsletters.
- Access to our bespoke training guides, designed by a personal trainer.
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do.
- Recognition for your hard work helping to rebuild lives.