The Brighton Marathon is scheduled to take place on Sunday 12 September 2021.
Join St Mungo's #HomeTeam for the 2021 Brighton Marathon. With an amazing atmosphere and beautiful sea views, the Brighton Marathon is the perfect event for runners of all levels and experience.
Take on the 26.2 mile route around the vibrant city of Brighton – take in the sea views, soak up the amazing atmosphere and enjoy a fabulous finish at the beach! The route takes in the iconic Brighton Pavilion before you reach the beautiful Sussex coastline and the finish on Madeira Drive.
We have a limited number of guaranteed places for the Brighton Marathon. To join St Mungo’s #HomeTeam with one of our charity places, please sign up using the link below.
Be part of Team Mungo's
- A dedicated contact at St Mungo’s, who will give you one to one support all the way.
- Top quality breathable running vest and water bottle.
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Online network to communicate with other St Mungo’s runners.
- Regular updates with key information via e-newsletters.
- Access to our bespoke training guides, designed by a personal trainer.
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do.
- Recognition for your hard work helping to rebuild lives.