We do our very best to offer a quality service to clients, supporters and people we work with, and we’re always looking for ways we can improve.
We welcome suggestions and want to hear about any instances where people think our service could have been better. It’s all part of being accountable.
You can download the St Mungo's complaints policy here.
Further Information on the complaints procedure can be found below:
Complaints Overview Leaflet
Stage 2 Leaflet
If you have any concerns or suggestions about a particular project, please contact them directly. Staff there will be happy to take the details. In most cases the project management team is best placed to resolve concerns, and will investigate and respond to you as appropriate. If you don’t have the phone number for the project in question, please request one from our head office on 020 3856 6000 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you prefer not to contact the project directly, or are unable to do so for some reason, please contact:
- email@example.com if you wish to make a suggestion or let us know about something we've done well
- firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a complaint.
- You can also call us on 020 3856 6068. Calls to this number are answered in person between 10.30am and 3.30pm. Staff may be on another call when you ring, however, so if the line is engaged or diverts to voicemail, we would ask for your patience and to leave us your name and phone number so we can call you back.
- Alternatively, you can write to the Quality team, St Mungo's, 3 Thomas More Square, Tower Hill, London E1W 1YW. Please note - we are unable to see personal callers at this address
- email@example.com if you wish to speak to someone about a donation
We aim to respond within at least 48 hours, though we’re usually quicker.
Depending on the nature of your complaint, the issue may be investigated centrally or passed to the relevant project or regional head for investigation and resolution.