St Mungo’s aims to help our tenants with repair issues in a timely and supportive way.
If you live in St Mungo’s accommodation, or are a tenant of our Real Lettings service, you can report any repairs needed to us during the working week by:
- Completing the resident repairs form on our website
- Telephoning the repairs helpdesk on 0333 050 2167. Please be aware that this number gets extremely busy. We recommend sending your repair request via the resident repairs form or by:
- Emailing email@example.com
You can also write a letter to:
St Mungo’s Repairs Team, 3 Thomas More Square, London, E1W 1YW.
Alternatively you can speak to your key worker or any member of staff at your accommodation who will be able to help.
Real Lettings tenants - please check the information pack you received when you moved into the property for other key numbers and details.
Emergency or Out of Hours
If you have an emergency with water, electricity, gas or a structural problem or out of usual working hours:
- Check your information pack for your property and what to do (eg how to turn off the gas, the water at the stop cock etc)
- In your pack, you should also find the Emergency Repairs number 0800 030 6690. This is available any working day after 5pm, over weekends and Bank Holidays. If the line is busy, please be patient and operators will call you back.