St Mungo’s aims to help our tenants with repair issues in a timely and supportive way.
If you live in St Mungo’s accommodation, or are a tenant of our Real Lettings service, you can report any repairs needed to us during the working week by:
- Completing the resident repairs form on our website
- Telephoning Repairs Helpdesk on 020 3856 6024. Our aim is to contact you back within 24 hours, but please bear with us during the pandemic.
- Emailing email@example.com
- Sending an SMS message to 07506 535 535. Your SMS message needs to start with word REPAIR - this is an automated service for which you need to register your phone number – details are available from Property Services Team or your support staff. Again, our aim is to contact you back within 24 hours, but please bear with us during the pandemic.
You can also write a letter to St Mungo’s Property Services Team, 3 Thomas More Square, London, E1W 1YW. However, during the pandemic, these won’t be dealt with as quickly so ideally please use the form/email/telephone services above.
Alternatively you can speak to your key worker or any member of staff at your accommodation who will be able to help.
Real Lettings tenants - please check the information pack you received when you moved into the property for other key numbers and details.
Emergency or Out of Hours
If you have an emergency with water, electricity, gas or a structural problem or out of usual working hours:
1. Check your information pack for your property and what to do (eg how to turn off the gas, the water at the stop cock etc)
2. In your pack, you should also find the Emergency Repairs number 0800 030 6940. This is available any working day after 5pm, over weekends and Bank Holidays. If the line is busy, please be patient and operators will call you back.