Get 25% off your registration fee on all Charity Sponsorship places!
Walk, jog or run our Cotswold Challenge-with some fantastic views en route and tough hills in between! Our base-camp in Cirencester is the hub for a 100 km looped route through the heart of the Cotswolds, which provides a stunning setting for 2,000 adventurers to test themselves.
Choosing your challenge: If you’d like to take on 50km please select 1st Half Challenge and for 25km select 1st Quarter Challenge.
The ChallengeThe magical Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for a testing challenge-with some fantastic views en route and tough hills in between! There are rolling hills, villages, the magical Cotswold Way, footpaths & trails, with some fabulous views en route–and a few tough hills in between!
You’ll get full support & hospitality. Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
Take on the 100km looped route through the heart of the Cotswolds, or 50km which takes you through half the breath-taking route or 25km either from the start line or ending at our halfway point.
You’ll be fully supported on the day, with excellent food and rest stops during your trek.
Sign up here
What we provide you with
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- A free St Mungo’s top to represent us on the day
- Detailed training guides for each distance and personalised support from our experts
- Access to our online community where you can chat to other challengers
- Support from our dedicated events team who will give you one to one advice all the way
What you'll get from the event organisers
- Water and snack stops along the route to refresh and refill, with support from medics, marshals
- Massages, a glass of fizz and an official Cotswold Way Challenge t-shirt at the finish line
- And finally - You will be rewarded with an official, beautiful souvenir of your achievement, the “Cotswold Way Challenge” medal
Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Full challenge (100km) - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half challenge (56/45km) - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter challenge (25m) - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less
Full Challenge (100km) - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
Half Challenge (56/45km) - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge (25km) - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Pay for your place in full with no fundraising target and raise what you can
Full Challenge (100km) - £198 reg fee
Half Challenge (56/45km) - £129 reg fee
Quarter Challenge (25km) - £79 reg fee
Reach your goal
You will need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least 3 weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day.
Don't worry, we're on hand to help you reach your goal, with lots of fundraising materials at the ready! Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we're always happy to hear from you.Email us here
Make sure you download the Cotswold Way Fact Sheet.
If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with our dedicated events team by emailing email@example.com and we will be delighted to help.