2018 Hackney Half Marathon
The Hackney Half is back on Sunday 20 May, as part of the second year of the Virgin Sport Hackney festival. Cruise down Mare Street though a carnival of sound, pass by the famous Town Hall, head through the historic Broadway Market, and then take in Hackney Wick, which is flush with vibrant street art. Explore green spaces including Haggerston and Downs Parks, cross over twelve canals and rivers, and enjoy a panoramic view of the Olympic Park.
The cheering crowds will carry you past highlights like the Hackney Downs and the Hackney Empire — plus there will be live bands and DJs at every mile to keep you going. Cross over the finish line into a full festival of fitness on the Hackney Marshes. Just like the borough, this route brings the spirit.
How to join St Mungo’s Home Team
We have 30 guaranteed charity places in the Hackney Half Marathon. Use the link above to join St Mungo’s Home Team. The following minimum sponsorship amounts fee apply:
- Registration fee: £20
- Fundraising target: £195
Do you have your own place and wish to raise money for St Mungo’s?
We’d love to hear from you! As part of the Home Team you will be supported every step of the way.
What we provide you with
- A dedicated contact at St Mungo’s, who will give you one to one support all the way.
- Top quality breathable running vest and water bottle.
- Cheering posts along the route for your family and friends.
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Online network to communicate with other St Mungo’s runners.
- Regular updates with key information via e-newsletters.
- Access to our bespoke training hub, built by a professional personal trainer.
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do.
- Recognition for your hard work helping to rebuild lives.
Got a question? Get in touch with Will:
020 3856 6230