2018 Oxford Half Marathon
Take on a half marathon through the heart of this world famous university city.
Run amongst the dreaming spires and beautiful architecture of this historic city in the 13.1-mile Virgin Sport Oxford Half Marathon. With a fast and flat course, this is an event for both beginners as well as more experienced runners in search of that elusive PB.
The race starts right in the heart of Oxford, taking you past its famous colleges and beautiful parks before finishing by the Radcliffe Camera.
With a vibrant atmosphere and cheering crowds, this is one of the standout running events in the UK.
How to join St Mungo’s Home Team
We have a limited number of guaranteed places in the Oxford Half Marathon. To join St Mungo’s #HomeTeam with one of our charity places, please sign up using the link above. The following minimum sponsorship amount fees apply:
Registration fee: £20
Fundraising target: £195
Do you have your own place and wish to raise money for St Mungo’s?
Get in touch with Will Potter on email@example.com for training and fundraising advice. As part of the #HomeTeam you will be supported every step of the way.
What we provide you with
- A dedicated contact at St Mungo’s, who will give you one to one support all the way.
- Top quality breathable running vest and water bottle.
- Cheering post along the route for your family and friends.
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Regular updates with key information via e-newsletters.
- Access to our bespoke training hub, built by a professional personal trainer.
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do.
- Recognition for your hard work helping to rebuild lives.
Got a question? Get in touch with Will
020 3856 6230