2018 Vitality London 10,000
Join St Mungo’s for London’s most scenic 10k race, which starts and finishes in St James’s Park.
The Vitality London 10,000 follows a similar route to the Olympic marathon, and is a unique way to see the sights of the city. You will be inspired on by cheering crowds as you pass landmarks such as the Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral and Buckingham Palace.
A fantastic way to spend your Bank Holiday Monday, while seeing the spectacular sights of London.
With a registration fee of just £10 and modest fundraising ask of £95, it is a fantastically achievable opportunity to do something great this year!
How to join St Mungo’s Home Team
We have a limited number of charity places, so be quick to snap them up. Use the link above to join St Mungo’s Home Team. The following minimum sponsorship fees apply:
- Registration fee: £10
- Fundraising target: £95
Do you have your own place and wish to raise money for St Mungo’s?
We’d love to hear from you! As part of the Home Team you will be supported every step of the way.
What we provide you with
- A dedicated contact at St Mungo’s, who will give you one to one support all the way.
- Top quality breathable running vest and water bottle.
- Cheering posts along the route for your family and friends.
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Regular updates with key information via e-newsletters.
- Access to our bespoke training hub, built by a professional personal trainer.
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do.
- Recognition for your hard work helping to rebuild lives.
Got a question? Get in touch with Will:
020 3856 6230