2019 Bath Half Marathon
The Bath Half Marathon is one of the longest established and most popular city centre road events in the UK. The 13.1 mile traffic-free route threads through the heart of the World Heritage City of Bath and along both sides of the River Avon.
Join us today
We have a limited number of guaranteed places for the Bath Half . To join St Mungo’s #HomeTeam with one of our charity places, please sign up using the link above. The following minimum sponsorship amount fees apply:
Registration fee: £20
Fundraising target: £250
Get in touch with Will Potter on email@example.com for training and fundraising advice. As part of the #HomeTeam you will be supported every step of the way.
The course itself is fast and flat making it suitable for all abilities – for beginners whose key objective is to complete the course, to more regular long-distance event runners, looking to beat their personal best time. It covers a two lap 13.1 mile (21.1km) traffic-free course straddling both sides of the River Avon. The race starts and finishes in Great Pulteney Street, in the heart of the World Heritage City of Bath.
What we provide you with
- Top quality breathable running vest and water bottle.
- Cheering posts along the route for your family and friends.
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Online network to communicate with other St Mungo’s runners.
- Regular updates with key information via e-newsletters.
- Access to our bespoke training hub, built by a professional personal trainer.
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do.
- Recognition for your hard work helping to rebuild lives.
Got a question? Get in touch with Will:
020 3856 6230