2019 Brighton Marathon
Sign-up to the UK’s second largest marathon. With an amazing atmosphere and beautiful sea views, the Brighton Marathon is the perfect event for runners of all levels and experience.
Do you already have a place in the marathon?
If you have been successful in gaining your own place and would like to run for St Mungo’s Home Team please email us – you will receive the same high level of support as our charity place runners.
Unfortunately we only had a very limited number of charity places and these have now been allocated. See what other challenge events you
Take on the 26.2 mile route around the vibrant city of Brighton – take in the sea views, soak up the amazing atmosphere and enjoy a fabulous finish at the beach! The route takes in the iconic Brighton Pavilion before you reach the beautiful Sussex coastline and the finish on Madeira Drive.
What we provide you with
- A dedicated contact at St Mungo’s, who will give you one to one support all the way.
- Top quality breathable running vest and water bottle.
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Regular updates with key information via e-newsletters.
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do.
- Recognition for your hard work helping to rebuild lives.
Got a question? Get in touch with Will:
020 3856 6230