2019 Brighton Marathon
Sign-up to the UK’s second largest marathon. With an amazing atmosphere and beautiful sea views, the Brighton Marathon is the perfect event for runners of all levels and experience.
Join us today
We have a limited number of guaranteed places for the Brighton Marathon. To join St Mungo’s #HomeTeam with one of our charity places, please sign up using the link above. The following minimum sponsorship amount fees apply:
Registration fee: £30
–> £15 EARLYBIRD SIGN-UP OFFER valid until November 30th 2018.
Fundraising target: £500
Get in touch with Will Potter on firstname.lastname@example.org for training and fundraising advice. As part of the #HomeTeam you will be supported every step of the way.
Take on the 26.2 mile route around the vibrant city of Brighton – take in the sea views, soak up the amazing atmosphere and enjoy a fabulous finish at the beach! The route takes in the iconic Brighton Pavilion before you reach the beautiful Sussex coastline and the finish on Madeira Drive.
What we provide you with
- A dedicated contact at St Mungo’s, who will give you one to one support all the way.
- Top quality breathable running vest and water bottle.
- Cheering posts along the route for your family and friends.
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Online network to communicate with other St Mungo’s runners.
- Regular updates with key information via e-newsletters.
- Access to our bespoke training hub, built by a professional personal trainer.
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do.
- Recognition for your hard work helping to rebuild lives.
Got a question? Get in touch with Will:
020 3856 6230