2019 Royal Parks Half Marathon
The 2019 Royal Parks Half Marathon is one of the UK’s most popular running events.
Starting and finishing in Hyde Park, the scenic 13.1 mile route takes you through the heart of the capital passing famous landmarks including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and the London Eye.
The course itself is fast and flat making it suitable for all abilities – for beginners whose key objective is to complete the course, to more regular long-distance event runners, looking to beat their personal best time.
How to join St Mungo’s Home Team
To join St Mungo’s Home Team with one of our charity places, please sign up using the link above. The following minimum sponsorship amounts and registration fee apply:
- Registration deadline: Friday 23 August
- Registration fee: £25
- Fundraising target: £395
Do you have your own place and wish to raise money for St Mungo’s?
Get in touch with Will Potter on email@example.com for training and fundraising advice. As part of the #HomeTeam you will be supported every step of the way.
What we provide you with
- A dedicated contact at St Mungo’s, who will give you one to one support all the way.
- Top quality breathable running vest and water bottle.
- Cheering posts along the route for your family and friends.
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Online network to communicate with other St Mungo’s runners.
- Regular updates with key information via e-newsletters.
- Access to our bespoke training hub, built by a professional personal trainer.
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do.
- Recognition for your hard work helping to rebuild lives.
Got a question? Get in touch with Will
020 3856 6230