2020 Hackney Half Marathon
We are pleased to announce that we are the Local Charity Partner for the Hackney Half Marathon on Sunday 17 May 2020! We would love you to join the St Mungo’s Home Team and raise money to help end homelessness.
Join us today
We have a limited number of guaranteed places for the Hackney Half . To join St Mungo’s #HomeTeam with one of our charity places, please sign up using the link above. The following minimum sponsorship amount fees apply:
Registration fee: £20
Fundraising target: £250
Registration Deadline: 11 May 2020
Get in touch with Will Potter at firstname.lastname@example.org for training and fundraising advice. As part of the #HomeTeam you will be supported every step of the way.
The Hackney Half route sees runners cruise down Mare Street though a carnival of sound, pass by the famous Town Hall, head through the historic Broadway Market, and then take in Hackney Wick, which is flush with vibrant street art. Explore green spaces including Haggerston and Downs Parks, cross over twelve canals and rivers, and enjoy a panoramic view of the Olympic Park.
The cheering crowds will carry you past highlights like the Hackney Downs and the Hackney Empire — plus there will be live bands and DJs at every mile to keep you going. Cross over the finish line into a full festival of fitness on the Hackney Marshes. Just like the borough, this route brings the spirit.
What we provide you with
- A dedicated contact at St Mungo’s, who will give you one to one support all the way.
- Top quality breathable running vest and water bottle.
- Cheering posts along the route for your family and friends.
- Charity marquee with complimentary massage in the Festival of Fitness Village
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Online network to communicate with other St Mungo’s runners.
- Regular updates with key information via e-newsletters.
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do.
- Recognition for your hard work helping to rebuild lives.
Got a question? Get in touch with Will:
020 3856 6230