London Santa Run, 5K or 10K
Thousands of Father Christmas’ will descend upon Victoria Park in December in a bid to raise funds for their chosen charity in the Do it for Charity Santa Run. Now is your chance to join them!
Whether you run, jog or walk – this event is all about the taking part, not the winning. No previous experience is required and with a bit of training, the 5km or 10km distance should easily be within your capabilities!
Free costumes will be provided on the day so don’t forget to grab yours so you can transform into Father Christmas at the drop of a (bobbled) hat! Alternatively, feel free to bring your own costume – elves and reindeer are welcome too!
How to join St Mungo’s Home Team
To join St Mungo’s Home Team, please sign up using the link above. The following minimum sponsorship amounts and registration fee apply:
- Registration fee: £25 for ages 16+ and £10 registration fee for ages 8 – 15
- Fundraising target: £100
What we provide you with
- A St Mungo’s running vest and water bottle
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support on the day, before and after the race as well as a cheer team to help you on to the finish!
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do.
Got a question? Get in touch with Izzy
020 3856 6230