Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 is one of the greatest cycling challenges in the world – and you could be part of it.
The 100-mile route is on fully closed roads, taking in parts of the Olympic road race route. The ride starts in the new Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, then follows the closed roads through the capital and onto Surrey’s stunning country roads and hills.
How to join St Mungo’s Home Team
To join St Mungo’s Home Team with one of our charity places, please sign up using the link above. The following minimum sponsorship amounts and registration fee apply:
- Registration fee: Early bird fee of just £10 until January 2018
- Fundraising target: £500
Join Team Mungo’s with a ballot place
If you manage to secure a place in the RideLondon ballot, we’d love to have you join our team! There’s no registration fee or minimum fundraising amount, we simply ask that you raise what you can and you’ll recieve our full support package. You will find out if you have a place through the ballot in February 2018!
What we provide you with
- A St Mungo’s cycle jersey and water bottle
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support on the day, before and after the race as well as a cheer team to help you on to the finish!
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do.
Got a question? Get in touch with Izzy
020 3856 6230