Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
Join St Mungo’s Home Team for the 2018 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 – one of the greatest cycling challenges in the world! The 100-mile route is on fully closed roads, taking in parts of the Olympic road race route. The ride starts in the new Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, then follows the closed roads through the capital and onto Surrey’s stunning country roads and hills.
Be part of the UK’s ultimate 100-mile sportive, on the same route as the newly crowned UCI World Tour professional race. The perfect ride for all abilities from lycra-clad enthusiast to those just starting out.
You can test your pedal power on the Surrey’s leg-burning climbs made famous by the world’s greatest cyclists in the 2012 Olympic road race. After enjoying the spectacular Surrey countryside, return to the capital in style alongside 25,000 fellow cyclists down The Mall, before finishing in front of Buckingham Palace.
How to join St Mungo’s Home Team
To join St Mungo’s Home Team with one of our charity places, please sign up using the link above. The following minimum sponsorship amounts and registration fee apply:
- Registration fee: £20
- Fundraising target: £500
What we provide you with
- Top quality, breathable cycle jersey and water bottle.
- A dedicated contact at St Mungo’s, who will give you one to one support all the way.
- Cheering posts along the route for your family and friends.
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Online network to communicate with other St Mungo’s cyclists.
- Regular updates with key information via e-newsletters.
- Access to our bespoke training hub, built by a professional personal trainer.
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do.
- Recognition for your hard work helping to rebuild lives.
Got a question? Get in touch with Will
020 3856 6230