Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46 is one of the greatest cycling challenges in the world – and you could be part of it.
The 46-mile route is on fully closed roads, taking in parts of the Olympic road race route. The ride starts in the new Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, then follows the closed roads through the capital and ends down the iconic Mall to Buckingham Palace.
This route was created specifically for newer cyclists who might find a 100-mile challenge intimidating or, in the case of 16-18 year olds, they are not eligible to enter. The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46 offers a great introduction to cycling on traffic-free roads and is a wonderful way to ride your first sportive.
Do you have your own place?
If you have been successful in gaining a place and would like to cycle for St Mungo’s Home Team please email us – you will receive the same high level of support as our charity place runners.
Unfortunately we only had a limited number of charity places and these have now been allocated. See what other challenge events you can get involved with here.
We’d love to hear from you! As part of the Home Team you will be supported every step of the way.
What we provide you with
- Top quality, breathable cycle jersey and water bottle.
- A dedicated contact at St Mungo’s, who will give you one to one support all the way.
- Cheering posts along the route for your family and friends.
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Online network to communicate with other St Mungo’s cyclists.
- Regular updates with key information via e-newsletters.
- Access to our bespoke training hub, built by a professional personal trainer.
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do.
- Recognition for your hard work helping to rebuild lives.
Got a question? Get in touch with Will
020 3856 6230