Ultra Challenge – Thames path challenge
Date: 09/09/2017 - 10/09/2017
Starting on 9 September there are three fantastic river events to get involved in.
Thames path challenge
In full this will see you walk or run from Putney Bridge to Henley, a distance of 100km. If you don’t fancy 100km you can do other challenges including:
- 24+ hr walk day & night
- 2 Day option – 50km on Saturday and 50km on Sunday
- Half Challenge – 50km options
- Quarter Challenge options
Thames bridges trek
Join 2,000 others as we venture across the capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline. You will set out from Putney Bridge and head east towards the City. The catch is you will zig-zag over the array of historic bridges.
What we provide you with
- A St Mungo’s t-shirt and water bottle
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do.
Got a question? Get in touch with Izzy
020 3856 6230