Ultra Challenge – South coast challenge
There are numerous challenges you can get involved in on both the south coast and London. Take on one of the Ultra Challenges and do something amazing in 2017.
South Coast Challenge
Starting on Saturday morning 26 August – in Eastbourne you will take in some of England’s finest scenery including:
- Beachy Head
- the magnificent Seven Sisters
- the South Downs Way
- Brighton midpoint
- Devils Dyke
- Historic Arundel where the challenge ends.
There are different challenges to choose from including:
- Full Challenge (100km) – 24+hrs
- Half Challenge (1st/2nd ~ 50km)
- Quarter option (1st ~25km)
- Full 2 Day Option ~50km / day
- Walk it, jog it, or run it
The challenge you choose will be a test of determination and a journey of self discovery.
Most will walk at their own pace, many will jog parts, and some will run the full 100km course. All will have a special reason to push themselves.
Sign up as an individual or as a team and you’ll receive full support and great hospitality all the way to the finish line.
What we provide you with
- A St Mungo’s t-shirt and water bottle
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do.
Got a question? Get in touch with Izzy
020 3856 6230