2018 Virgin Money London Marathon
Join St Mungo’s Home Team for the 2018 Virgin Money London Marathon – the world’s largest annual fundraising event! This famous marathon draws big-name athletes and charity fundraisers alike, with over 40,000 runners taking part in 2017.
How to join St Mungo’s Home Team
If you would like to apply for one of St Mungo’s places, we ask that you answer the following two questions:
- Why do you want to run the 2018 London Marathon for St Mungo’s?
- How would you reach the £2,500 fundraising target?
Please email us your answers, we have a very limited number of charity places and review each application carefully so please give as much detail as you can.
If you are successful in gaining a place through the ballot and would like to run for St Mungo’s Home Team please email us – you will receive the same high level of support as our charity place runners.
What we provide you with
- A St Mungo’s running vest and water bottle
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support on the day, before and after the race as well as a cheer team to help you on to the finish!
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do.
Got a question? Get in touch with Izzy
020 3856 6230