Date: Sunday 8 October 2017
Where: Hyde Park
CTA: Sign up today
The Royal Parks Half Marathon is by far the most beautiful half marathon to take place in London. As one of the most enjoyable and memorable events in the running calendar, it is one not to be missed.
Run 13.1 miles through four of London’s beautiful Royal Parks – Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’ Park and Kensington Gardens. Along the way, this iconic route passes some of London’s most famous and historical landmarks including:
- Buckingham Palace
- the London Eye
- Admiralty Arch
- Parliament Square
- Green Park
- Big Ben.
What we will provide you with:
- A St Mungo’s running vest and water bottle
- A fundraising pack and support to help you reach your fundraising target
- Fast, friendly responses to queries by email and phone
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do
- Support on the day, before and after the race as well as a cheer team to help you on to the finish!
Got a question? Get in touch with Beth
020 3856 6230