When: 26-27 August & 9-10 September 2017
Where: London and the south coast
CTA: Sign up today
There are numerous challenges you can get involved in on both the south coast and London. Take on one of the Ultra Challenges and do something amazing in 2017.
South Coast Challenge
Starting on Saturday morning 26 August – in Eastbourne you will take in some of England’s finest scenery including:
- Beachy Head
- the magnificent Seven Sisters
- the South Downs Way
- Brighton midpoint
- Devils Dyke
- The historic Arundel where the challenge ends.
There are different challenges to choose from including:
- Full Challenge (100km) – 24+hrs
- Half Challenge (1st/2nd ~ 50km)
- Quarter option (1st ~25km)
- Full 2 Day Option ~50km / day
- Walk it, jog it, or run it
The challenge you choose will be a test of determination and a journey of self discovery.
Most will walk at their own pace, many will jog parts, and some will run the full 100km course. All will have a special reason to push themselves.
Sign up as an individual or as a team and you’ll receive full support and great hospitality all the way to the finish line.
Thames Path Challenge
Starting on 9 September there are three fantastic river events to get involved in.
The main challenge
In full this will see you walk or run from Putney Bridge to Henley, a distance of 100km. If you don’t fancy 100km you can do other challenges including:
- 100km – Putney Bridge to Henley
- 24+ hr walk day & night
- 2 Day option – 50km on Saturday and 50km on Sunday
- Half Challenge – 50km options
- Quarter Challenge options
- Thames Bridges trek
Join 2,000 others as we venture across the capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline. You will set out from Putney Bridge and head east towards the City. The catch is you will zig-zag over the array of historic bridges.
The Henley 10k
This is a 10km loop through Remenham which starts / finishes at Mill Meadows right by the river near Henley Bridge. Take it on as a walk, a jog, or as a run – and get your family and friends involved.
What we will provide you with:
- A St Mungo’s t-shirt
- A fundraising pack and support to help you reach your fundraising target.
- Fast, friendly responses to queries by email and phone
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do.
Got a question? Get in touch with Beth
020 3856 6230