Faith groups fundraise for us all year round, helping people experiencing homelessness to rebuild their lives.
We provide everything you need to make your fundraising a success – a fundraising pack, virtual fundraising ideas and a St Mungo’s speak to speak to your congregation by video.
When we get back to real life fundraising events, we’ll be able to send collection boxes, t-shirts, balloons and buckets.
Here are some ways your faith group can support St Mungo’s.
- Make us your chosen charity partner for the year
- Have a St Mungo’s collection tin in your place of worship – or set up a virtual collection on JustGiving
- Hold a virtual coffee morning, quiz or bingo for members of your congregation.
- Host a community jumble sale in the church hall with takings coming to St Mungo’s (when it’s safe)
- Have a Christmas carol concert or Pancake Day fundraiser
“Here at St Botolph-without-Bishopsgate homeless is very much present. We have a homeless community which meets in our churchyard, and we provide a place of sanctuary, shelter and safety in the church for those in need. We regularly nominate St Mungo’s as our chosen charity for collections at St Botolph’s, and hope to initiate awareness and fundraising events again once Covid guidelines permit. I would encourage any organisation to offer whatever support they can to this caring and practical organisation.”
Fr David Armstrong, St Botolph-without-Bishopsgate