There are loads of fun ways your school can support St Mungo’s. In the past, schools across the country have raised vital funds to fight homelessness and have also donated gifts, such as food and toiletries.
Get your school involved today
- Nominate St Mungo's to support through the academic year
- Encourage students, staff and parents to get involved with fundraising, such as a sponsored walk or silence, dress down day, bake sale
- Volunteer with us as part of the Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Represent St Mungo's as part of your First Give project
- Invite us to talk to your students at an assembly or deliver a workshop about our work
- Collect goods for us to support our clients such as non-perishable food and toiletries.
Contact our events team for more information: Fundraise@mungos.org