There are loads of fun ways your school can support St Mungo’s. In the past, schools across the country have raised vital funds to fight homelessness and have also donated gifts, such as food and toiletries.
Get your school involved today
- Nominate St Mungo's to support through the academic year
- Encourage students, staff and parents to get involved with fundraising, such as a sponsored walk or silence, dress down day, bake sale
- Volunteer with us as part of the Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Represent St Mungo's as part of your First Give project
- Invite us to talk to your students at an assembly or deliver a workshop about our work
- Join us for Woolly Hat Day by wearing a hat for the day! Held on the last Friday of January every year, it is a national day to raise awareness about homelessness and St Mungo's
- Collect goods for us to support our clients such as non-perishable food and toiletries.
Contact Kristie our Community Fundraising Officer for more information:
020 3856 6374