Want to organise your own fundraising event? Here are some of our favourite fundraising ideas:
- Have a bake sale at school, or with your neighbours
- Do your own sports challenge and try doing 100 squats a day for a month, asking friends to sponsor you
- Organise a garden party and ask people to donate
Summer of Sport
This Summer is set to be full of all our favourite sporting events – the Tokyo Olympics, the Euros and Wimbledon, to name a few – so why not get into the sporting spirit and join our Summer of Sport fundraiser to have fun with your friends whilst raising money to help us end homelessness?
Find out more
The most Covid-19 safe way to fundraise is to do it virtually! You can get friends from all over the country involved.
- Host a skill share, and teach friends a new skill on Zoom! Ask everyone to pay £5 for the session
- Declutter your wardrobe, sell your old clothes and donate the proceeds
- Have a virtual get together - Quizzes, book clubs, film nights, cocktail parties, coffee mornings. You name it, it can be done – for donations – on Zoom.
Download your Virtual Fundraising Guide
How we can
Our main aim is to make sure you have fun and stay safe while fundraising. When you register your event, you’ll get:
- Your virtual fundraising guide
- Virtual support by email, a Zoom or phone from our community fundraising team.
- E-resources: St Mungo’s factsheet and event poster
You can also join our virtual community on Facebook for inspiration and motivation to keep your promise.
Be sure to share your photos with us! Tag us in them on social media and use the hashtag #TeamMungos.
Questions? Email us hereGet started today!
Legends of Rock Music Festival
“After visiting the No Second Night Out (NSNO) hub in Hackney and being given a tour of the facility the Legends of Rock Charity Team have decided to make NSNO their official charity at future events. We are all very impressed with the work you do at NSNO and look forward to helping you in the future”
Legends of Rock charity team, supporters since 2019.