Hackney Half Marathon
The Hackney Half Marathon is scheduled to take place on Sunday 26 September 2021.
We are pleased to announce that we have retained our Local Charity Partner status for the Hackney Half Marathon in 2021.
We have sold out of our #HomeTeam charity places. However, you can still run for St Mungo’s and sign up if you have your own place by following the link below.Own place sign up
The Hackney Half route sees runners cruise down Mare Street though a carnival of sound, pass by the famous Town Hall, head through the historic Broadway Market, and then take in Hackney Wick, which is flush with vibrant street art.
Explore green spaces including Haggerston and Downs Parks, cross over twelve canals and rivers, and enjoy a panoramic view of the Olympic Park.
The cheering crowds will carry you past highlights like the Hackney Downs and the Hackney Empire — plus there will be live bands and DJs at every mile to keep you going. Cross over the finish line into a full festival of fitness on the Hackney Marshes. Just like the borough, this route brings the spirit.
Be part of Team Mungo's
- A dedicated contact at St Mungo’s, who will give you one to one support all the way.
- Top quality breathable running vest and water bottle.
- Charity marquee with complimentary massage in the Festival of Fitness Village.
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Online network to communicate with other St Mungo’s runners.
- Regular updates with key information via e-newsletters.
- Access to our bespoke training guides, designed by a personal trainer.
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do.
- Recognition for your hard work helping to rebuild lives.