Hackney Half Marathon
Discover the best sights in East London, as you cruise down Mare Street though a carnival of sound, past the famous Town Hall, through the historic Broadway Market and take in Hackney Wick, full with vibrant street art.
Take on 13.1 miles of this fast, flat route past the cheering crowds of Hackney, as you help to transform the lives’ of people experiencing homelessness.
Not a runner? Join our cheer team to give our runners a much needed boost on the day.
How do I get involved?
Get a charity place
We’d love you to join our team to help end homelessness. If you choose this option, you’ll need to pay a registration fee of £20 and raise £300 in fundraising.
Use your own place
If you’ve already got your own place in the event, you can still join our team. There’s no fundraising target – we just ask that you raise as much as possible!
What you’ll get when you join our team:
· A free St Mungo’s running vest and headband.
· Fundraising tips and resources to help you reach your target.
· Training plans put together by our expert training coach.
· Access to our Facebook group where you can get to know your fellow runners.
· A cheer point to keep you going on the route and a post-race celebration, where you can get a massage and some refreshments.
· Updates about our work in Hackney and how you’re helping to change the lives’ of people affected by homelessness.