Join Team Mungo's!
Plus get 25% off your entry fee when you sign up before 31 January!
What you’ll get when you join our team:
· A free St Mungo’s running vest and headband.
· Fundraising tips and resources to help you reach your target.
· Training plans put together by our expert training coach.
· Access to our Facebook group where you can get to know your fellow runners.
· A cheer point to keep you going on the route and a post-race celebration, where you can get a massage and some refreshments.
· Updates about our work and how you’re helping to change the lives’ of people affected by homelessness.
Why run for us
Last year tens of thousands of people experienced homelessness or rough sleeping in England. That’s why we’re here.
We’re on the streets, every day, meeting people sleeping rough. We’re running hostels and emergency accommodation, giving people the time and space they need to recover. And we’re here for the long haul, helping people to learn new skills, find jobs and reconnect.
Last year we ran 1,317 projects managed by 180 services, supporting almost 25,000 people. On any given night our work means almost 3,000 people have a bed, and somewhere safe and warm to stay.
We’re here to end homelessness. Help us always be there.