It’s fantastic that you’d like to find out more about volunteering at St Mungo’s. Can you help inspire our clients through art? We are looking for an experienced Art Group Volunteer who can facilitate sessions with groups of clients. We’re seeking someone who can support and empower clients through providing them with a regular creative outlet, and enable them to pick up some skills and tips on the way! We believe that everyone has strengths, and you will need to be able to facilitate sessions in a way that is inclusive of all abilities. Working with the clients, you can design the art sessions to meet the needs of the participants and take a creative approach to how these are facilitated.
Please see all locations and the time commitments we are currently recruiting for in this role:
- Hammersmith and Fulham-Between Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, 2 hours per week
- Hounslow- Between Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, 2 hours per week
- Hackney- Thursday, 12:00pm – 2pm, every 2 weeks ( This can be weekly or bi-weekly depending on your availability)
- Wandsworth– We’re sorry this position is no longer available
- Lewisham– We’re sorry this position is no longer available
- Islington– – We’re sorry this position is no longer available
The attached role description will give you more information on the type of tasks you’ll be undertaking in this role as well as the support you’ll get from us in return.
Recruitment for this role may be closed earlier depending on the volume of applications we receive.
Things to remember:
– Please look at the time commitments and locations required for this role and be sure you are able to commit. All of our roles require a 6 month commitment.
– Please make sure you have read our Frequently Asked Questions here for new volunteer applicants
– A DBS check will be carried out for this role.