Gardening Group Volunteer
It’s fantastic that you’d like to find out more about volunteering at St Mungo’s. We are looking for volunteers to facilitate regular gardening sessions for our clients, guided by St Mungo’s values. This will be a great opportunity to share your talent for and interest in gardening with our clients. We’re seeking someone who is open to helping clients learn at their own pace, and take pride in their achievements. Working with our clients, you can plan the gardening sessions to meet the needs of the participants and take a creative approach to how these are facilitated.
Please see all locations and the time commitments we are currently recruiting for in this role:
- Hammersmith and Fulham-Monday-Friday, between 9am-5pm 2-3 hours per week/bi-weekly,
- Camden-Monday-Friday, between 9am-5pm, 2 hours once a fortnight
- North Camden-Monday-Friday, 12pm-6pm, 2-6 hours, minimum once a fortnight,
- Haringey- 4 hours per week between 9am-5pm, Tuesday or Thursday PM
- Islington -Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, 1 day per week
- Hounslow-Monday- Friday between 9am-5pm, 2-3hrs per week/bi-weekly
The attached role description will give you more information on the type of tasks you’ll be undertaking in this role as well as the support you’ll get from us in return.
Recruitment for this role may be closed earlier depending on the volume of applications we receive.
Things to remember:
– Please look at the time commitments and locations required for this role and be sure you are able to commit. All of our roles require a 6 month commitment.
– A DBS check will be carried out for this role as it is a client-facing role.
– Please make sure you have read our Frequently Asked Questions here for new volunteer applicants