London to Brighton Cycle Ride is a mass-participation cycle ride covering the 54 miles from Clapham Common in London to Madeira Drive on Brighton sea front, with over 4,000 riders expected to take part.
Once out of London you will predominantly cycle along quiet lanes passing through Mitcham, Carshalton, Chipstead, Banstead and Haywards Heath before taking on the challenge that is Ditchling Beacon - a mile long climb to the top of the South Downs.
There you will be rewarded with amazing views and a water break! Then it's downhill for the last few miles onto the vibrant finish at Brighton sea front.
What we provide
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- St Mungo’s cycling top to represent us on the day.
- Detailed training guides for each distance and personalised support from our experts.
- Access to our online community where you can chat to other challengers.
- Support from our dedicated events team who will give you one to one advice all the way.
What you'll get from the event organisers
- Full mechanical support - There will be four stationary mechanic points (at the start, at the morning and afternoon water points, and at lunch) but if you’re unlucky enough to experience difficulties in between those points, Skyline will also have roaming mechanics– just give them a call!
- Fully signed route- the route is fully sign-posted so that you can keep your eyes on the road and enjoy the wonderful surrounding countryside!
- Water and snack stops along the route to refresh and refill.
- And finally - You will be rewarded with an official, beautiful souvenir of your achievement, the coveted: "London to Brighton Cycle Ride" Medal.
Got your own place?
If you already have your own place in the event, we'll still be here to support you!
As you have self-funded your space, you wont have a fundraising target to reach - we just ask that you raise as much as you can!
Choosing to support us will help us end homelessness and rebuild lives.