"I have independence, I have pride in where I live."
As part of celebrating the work of the past 25 years we have created the report Clearing House at 25 to show what has been achieved, and how much more could be achieved through our partnership.
Working with our clients and partners we have produced a short film about the difference that a safe, secure home can make to people's lives; please take a moment to watch it and share it with friends and colleagues.
"Wandle is incredibly proud to work alongside Clearing House to provide homes to vulnerable former rough sleepers like Gary over the last 25 years. We look forward to working together into the future."
Tracey Lees, Chief Executive of Wandle Housing Association
"It's fantastic to see the success of our resident Lloyd and hear first-hand how working in partnership with the Clearing House can make such a positive difference to peoples' lives. Hyde is proud to have supported the Rough Sleepers Initiative for the last 25 years and we remain committed to helping homeless people into the safety and security of their own home."
Elaine Bailey, Chief Executive of The Hyde Group
The Clearing House invited representatives from our key partners and stakeholders to join us in celebrating 25 years of the Rough Sleepers Initiative (RSI). Since 1991 the RSI has lead the way in tackling the accommodation and support needs of London's rough sleepers through an enduring partnership of over 100 committed Housing Associations, Voluntary Organisations and Local and National Government departments.
Having provided over 13,000 people with a route out of rough sleeping, it is time to shine a light on the work that we, as a partnership, do every day and to look to the Mayor's vision for the future of this amazing service.
"The Clearing House is a necessity. It’s a step-up, it bridges the gap between hostel life and your own property."
The event was held at London City Hall in London's Living Room, and hosted by James Murray, Deputy Mayor for Housing and Residential Development.
"It makes you feel like part of the community again. It gives people a chance."
The RSI partnership currently consists of the following social landlords:
- A2 Dominion
- Amicus Horizon
- Asra Housing Association
- Central & Cecil Housing Trust
- Christian Action Housing Association
- Circle Anglia Housing Trust
- East Thames
- Ekaya Housing Association
- Family Mosaic
- Genesis Housing Association
- Guinness Trust
- Hexagon Housing Association
- Hyde Housing Association
- Innisfree Housing Association
- Inquilab Housing Association
- Islington & Shoreditch Housing Association
- London & Quadrant Housing Association
- Look Ahead Housing Association
- Metropolitan Housing Trust
- Newlon Housing Group
- Notting Hill Housing Trust
- Octavia Housing
- Odu Dua Housing Association
- One Housing Group
- Origin Housing Group
- Peabody Trust
- Places For People
- Providence Row Housing Association
- Riverside Echg
- Salvation Army Housing Association
- Sanctuary Housing Association
- Sapphire Independent Housing
- Shepherds Bush Housing Association
- Shian Housing Association
- Single Homeless Project
- Soho Housing Association
- Southern Housing Group
- St Mungo's
- Thames Valley Housing Association
- Wandle Housing Association
- Westway Housing Association
- Womens Pioneer Housing
If you would like to be a part of our ambition to achieve even more in the next 25 years and see your organisation's name alongside those above, please contact us on 020 3856 6008 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.