Royal Parks Half Marathon
Starting and finishing in Hyde Park, the scenic 13.1 mile route takes you through four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens. Covering the heart of the capital, you will pass famous landmarks including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and the London Eye.
The course itself is fast and flat making it suitable for all abilities – for beginners whose key objective is to complete the course, to more regular long-distance event runners, looking to beat their personal best time.
Not a runner? Join our cheer team to give our runners a much needed boost on the day.
How do I get involved?
Get a charity place
We’d love you to join our team to help end homelessness. If you choose this option, you’ll need to pay a registration fee of £20 and raise £300 in fundraising.
Use your own place
If you’ve already got your own place in the event, you can still join our team. There’s no fundraising target – we just ask that you raise as much as possible!
What you'll get when you join our team:
- A free St Mungo’s running vest and headband.
- Fundraising tips and resources to help you reach your target.
- Training plans put together by our expert training coach.
- Access to our Facebook group where you can get to know your fellow runners.
- A vibrant cheer point to keep you going on the route.
- Updates about our work and how you’re helping to change the lives’ of people affected by homelessness.
What to expect on the day
- Vibrant cheer points along the route to keep your motivation high!
- Hyde Park event village, to refresh and refill with your family and friends.
- A beautiful and bespoke, Royal Parks Half bamboo finishers medal to commemorate your achievement.
- A focus on sustainability whilst maintaining a high quality race day experience - a plastic bottle free event and the option to trade your finishers t-shirt to plant a tree.