Royal Parks Half Marathon
Register your interest for the 2023 event and you'll be the first to know when places are available.
Already have a ballot place? We'd love for you to join Team Mungo's! You'll receive full support with your training and fundraising from our dedicated events team. There's no fundraising target, all we ask is that you raise as much as you can to help us end homelessness!
Starting and finishing in Hyde Park, the scenic 13.1 mile route takes you through four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens. Covering the heart of the capital, you will pass famous landmarks including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and the London Eye.
The course itself is fast and flat making it suitable for all abilities – for beginners whose key objective is to complete the course, to more regular long-distance event runners, looking to beat their personal best time.
Not a runner? Join our cheer team to give our runners a much needed boost on the day.
What you'll get when you join our team:
- A free St Mungo's running top to wear on the day.
- One to one support from our fundraising team, to help you beat your fundraising goals.
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips.
- Bespoke training guides, designed by a personal trainer.
- Vibrant cheer points along the route for your family and friends.
- Access to our virtual community to connect with your fellow runners and share ideas or advice.
- Regular updates with key information and support.
What to expect on the day
- Vibrant cheer points along the route to keep your motivation high!
- Hyde Park event village, to refresh and refill with your family and friends.
- A beautiful and bespoke, Royal Parks Half bamboo finishers medal to commemorate your achievement.
- A focus on sustainability whilst maintaining a high quality race day experience - a plastic bottle free event and the option to trade your finishers t-shirt to plant a tree.