Skyline Charity Skydiving is the ultimate thrill-seeking challenge where you enjoy the exhilarating and unforgettable feeling of flying through the clouds from over 10,000ft at up to 120 mph!
For tandem skydives, complete your training and jump in one day, and let a British Parachuting Association instructor do all the work while you enjoy the ride!
Ready for the next step and jump solo?
Try the Accelerated Freefall jump for your next level of skydiving! The Accelerated Freefall Level 1 course is the quickest way to be a solo skydiver!
It requires a day’s training before you get taken up to a height of 10,000 feet and complete a solo skydive!
There are jump locations in England, Scotland and Wales – simply pick your date and skydive any time of the year at your chosen airfield and help end homelessness.
Be part of Team Mungo's
- A dedicated contact at St Mungo’s, who will give you one to one support all the way.
- A St. Mungo’s t-shirt
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Online network to communicate with other St Mungo’s supporters
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do.
- Recognition for your hard work helping to rebuild lives.
Charity or own place
For a charity place you are required to raise your minimum sponsorship at least four weeks before your
chosen jump date.
If you choose self-funding, please let us know your jump date! This means we can send you your t-shirt and support you to reach your personal target at email@example.com.