South West 50 Challenge
The stunning South West challenge begins in the shadow of the impressive Dunster Castle Basecamp, while the start of the route commences at Minehead leading into the famous 630 mile coastal path. Pick and choose from a 50km or 25km option, plus a family friendly 10k event - along with camping options and hospitality at basecamp across the weekend.
You'll get full support and hospitality. Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals, and a massage. As you cross the finish line, you'll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
As we are an official charity partner, you can sign up and get 25% off the standard charity sponsorship fee!
What we provide you with
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- A free St Mungo’s top to represent us on the day
- Detailed training guides for each distance and personalised support from our experts
- Access to our online community where you can chat to other challengers
- Support from our dedicated events team who will give you one to one advice all the way
What you'll get from the event organisers
- Water and snack stops along the route to refresh and refill, with support from medics and marshals
- Massages, a glass of fizz and an official South West Challenge t-shirt at the finish line
- And finally - You will be rewarded with an official, beautiful souvenir of your achievement, the “South Coast 50 Challenge” medal
Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Full challenge (50km) - £30 reg fee + 395 in fundraising
Half challenge (25km) - £15 reg fee + £250 in fundraising
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less
Full Challenge (50km) - £72.50 reg fee + £220 in fundraising
Half Challenge (25km) - £45 reg fee + £135 in fundraising
Pay for your place in full with no fundraising target and raise what you can
Full Challenge (50km) - £129 reg fee
Half Challenge (25km) - £79 reg fee
You will need to raise 50% of your fundraising target three weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day.
Reach your goal
You will need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least 3 weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day.
Don't worry, we're on hand to help you reach your goal, with lots of fundraising materials at the ready! Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we're always happy to hear from you.Email us here
For further information about the challenge, its inclusions, and FAQs, please visit the official organiser's website.
Make sure you download the South West 50 fact sheet.
If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with our dedicated events team by emailing email@example.com and we will be delighted to help.