Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river. Most will walk, many will jog, some will run, and all have special reasons to push themselves.
Our full Thames Path Challenge 100km route heads from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful historic scenery all the way to Henley.
With half & quarter distance options - there's a challenge for everyone.Find out more about the trail
What we provide
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- St Mungo’s top to represent us on the day
- Detailed training guides for each distance and personalised support from our experts
- Access to our online community where you can chat to other challengers
- Support from our dedicated events team who will give you one to one advice all the way
What you'll get from the event organisers
- Water and snack stops along the route to refresh and refill, with support from medics, marshals
- Massages, a glass of fizz and an official Thames Path Challenge t-shirt at the finish line
- And finally - You will be rewarded with an official, beautiful souvenir of your achievement, the “Thames Path Challenge” medal
Sign up and Fundraising options
You pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
Pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
You pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Don't worry, we're on hand to help you reach your goal, with lots of fundraising materials at the ready! Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we're always happy to hear from you.
Make sure you download the Thames Path Challenge Fact Sheet.
If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with our dedicated events team or give us a call on 020 3856 6230 and we will be happy to help!