2021 Virgin Money London Marathon
The 2021 Virgin Money London Marathon is scheduled to take place on Sunday 3 October 2021.
Join St Mungo’s Home Team for the Virgin Money London Marathon – the world’s largest annual fundraising event! Join us for the biggest running event in the UK and one of the six top world marathons that form the World Marathon Majors.
This is one of life’s great challenges: the atmosphere is second to none and the sense of achievement is wonderful.
As a fundraising event, nothing can compete with the marathon, with thousands of people taking to the streets many in fancy dress, raising money for causes close to their heart.
We’d love to have you as part of our running team.
We have a limited number of guaranteed places for the London Marathon. To join St Mungo’s #HomeTeam with one of our charity places, please apply using the link below.
Please ensure you have submitted your application for a St Mungo’s charity place in the London Marathon by the end of June. You will be notified as to whether you have been successful with your application in the first week of July.
Virtual London Marathon 2021
Registration Fee: £28
Fundraising Target: Raise what you can.
The virtual London Marathon returns this year, giving participants the opportunity to take on the marathon distance anywhere in the world, over a 24 hour period. If you are interested in a St Mungo’s place for the virtual event, please sign-up below, or get in touch with our events team for more information.
We’d love to have you as part of our running team.Sign up now
Be part of Team Mungo's
- A dedicated contact at St Mungo’s, who will give you one to one support all the way.
- Top quality breathable running vest and water bottle.
- A fundraising pack filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship.
- Online network to communicate with other St Mungo’s runners.
- Regular updates with key information via e-newsletters.
- Access to our bespoke training guides, designed by a personal trainer.
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do.
- Recognition for your hard work helping to rebuild lives.