- Location: Bristol
- Closing Date: 01/05/2020
It’s fantastic that you’d like to find out more about volunteering at St Mungo’s. As an Activities Volunteer you will be leading sessions for our clients, in your area of interest or expertise. This could range from a reading group or a current affairs discussion group, through to an art group or a drumming group.
Please see all locations and the time commitments we are currently recruiting for in this role:
• Bristol – Wednesdays, 11.30am – 2pm (Sewing Group)
• Bristol – Mondays, 10am – 12pm (Textiles)
• Bristol – Mondays, 1pm – 3pm (Women’s Group)
We would particularly like to hear from women from South Asian backgrounds, Hindi or Punjabi speakers for the sewing group role.
Please click on the role description to find out more about the role requirements.
Things to remember:
– Please look at the time commitments and locations required for this role and be sure you are able to commit. All of our roles require a 6 month commitment.
– A DBS check will be carried out for this role as it is a client-facing role.
– Please make sure you have read our Frequently Asked Questions here for new volunteer applicants, and follow the link here to see the dates for our mandatory interview and training processes to be sure you can attend.
– If you have any questions get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3856 6160.