- Location: Hackney, Hammersmith & Fulham, Lewisham
- Closing Date: 25/10/2019
It’s fantastic that you’d like to find out more about volunteering at St Mungo’s. No Second Night Out focuses on helping those who find themselves rough sleeping on the streets of London for the first time. We ensure there is a rapid response to new rough sleepers, and provide an offer that means they do not have to sleep out for a second night. We are looking for volunteers to assist No Second Night Out with tasks that will lead to reconnecting service users with supported networks in their home area or where they have a proven link.
Please see all locations and the time commitments we are currently recruiting for in this role:
• Hammersmith and Fulham, a minimum of 3 hours a week, flexible between Monday – Sunday, day and night.
• Lewisham, a minimum of 3 hours a week, flexible between Monday – Sunday, day and night.
• Hackney, a minimum of 3 hours a week, flexible between Monday – Sunday, day and night.
Please click on the role description to find out more about the role requirements.
Things to remember:
– Please look at the time commitments and locations required for this role and be sure you are able to commit. All of our roles require a 6 month commitment.
– A DBS check will be carried out for this role as it is a client-facing role.
– Please make sure you have read our Frequently Asked Questions here for new volunteer applicants, and follow the link here to see the dates for our mandatory interview and training processes to be sure you can attend.
If you have any questions get in touch: email@example.com or 020 3856 6160.