- Location: Bristol, Reading
- Closing Date: 26/08/2019
It’s fantastic that you’d like to find out more about volunteering at St Mungo’s. As Digital Drop-in Volunteer you will be leading a two-hour IT drop-in session once a week. You will be providing support for clients in a number of online areas.
• Bristol – 2 hours per week, Tuesdays 2pm – 4pm
• Bristol – 2 hours per week, afternoons or evenings, between Monday to Friday
• Reading – 2-3 hours per week, between Monday to Friday, 10am – 4pm
Please click on the role description to find out more about the role requirements.
Things to remember:
– Please look at the time commitments and locations required for this role and be sure you are able to commit. All of our roles require a 6 month commitment.
– A DBS check will be carried out for this role as it is a client-facing role.
– Please make sure you have read our Frequently Asked Questions here for new volunteer applicants, and follow the link here to see the dates for our mandatory interview and training processes to be sure you can attend.
If you have any questions get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3856 6160.