- Location: Camden, Ealing
- Closing Date: 01/05/2020
It’s fantastic that you’d like to find out more about volunteering at St Mungo’s. As a Housing First Peer Volunteer you will volunteering alongside staff to support clients with day-to-day tasks such as registering with a GP; liaising with benefit agencies; attending appointments etc. You will gain experience visiting vulnerable adults in their own homes, and by using your own lived experience will build trust and rapport with clients and empower them to work toward their recovery goals.
• Ealing – between 5 to 22 hours commitment per week, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm
• Camden – 2 to 3 days per week between Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Please click on the role description to find out more about the role requirements.
Things to remember:
– Please look at the time commitments and locations required for this role and be sure you are able to commit. All of our roles require a 6 month commitment.
– A DBS check will be carried out for this role as it is a client-facing role.
– Please make sure you have read our Frequently Asked Questions here for new volunteer applicants, and follow the link here to see the dates for our mandatory interview and training processes to be sure you can attend.
If you have any questions get in touch: email@example.com or 020 3856 6160.