- Location: Bristol
- Closing Date: 01/05/2020
It’s fantastic that you’d like to find out more about volunteering at St Mungo’s. We recognise the impact that Mindfulness techniques and Meditation can have in our client’s recovery and the benefits it can have for wellbeing. This will be a fantastic opportunity to share your passion, enthusiasm and skills with a diverse group of people with lived experience of homelessness.
Please see all locations and the time commitments we are currently recruiting for in this role:
• Bristol – 1 – 1.5 hours per week, between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday
Please click on the role description to find out more about the role requirements.
Things to remember:
– Please look at the time commitments and locations required for this role and be sure you are able to commit. All of our roles require a 6 month commitment.
– A DBS check will be carried out for this role as it is a client-facing role.
– Please make sure you have read our Frequently Asked Questions here for new volunteer applicants, and follow the link here to see the dates for our mandatory interview and training processes to be sure you can attend.
– If you have any questions get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3856 6160.