- Location: Leicester, Reading
- Closing Date: 03/07/2020
It’s fantastic that you’d like to find out more about volunteering at St Mungo’s. We recognise the impact that music can have in our client’s recovery and the benefits it can have for wellbeing. As a Music Group Volunteer you will be leading music lessons or sessions for our clients. Tasks may include teaching an instrument directly to clients or facilitating a music session for clients. You will lead these groups in line with St Mungo’s values.
Please see all locations and the time commitments we are currently recruiting for in this role:
• Reading – 2-3 hours per week, between Monday to Friday, 10am – 4pm Friday
• Leicester – 1 or 2 hours per week, one day a week between Monday to Friday 10am -5pm, (Service opens in January)
Please click on the role description to find out more about the role requirements.
Things to remember:
– Please look at the time commitments and locations required for this role and be sure you are able to commit. All of our roles require a 6 month commitment.
– A DBS check will be carried out for this role as it is a client-facing role.
– Please make sure you have read our Frequently Asked Questions here for new volunteer applicants, and follow the link here to see the dates for our mandatory interview and training processes to be sure you can attend.
– If you have any questions get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3856 6160.