- Location: Bournemouth, Brent, Westminster
- Closing Date: 31/03/2023
It’s fantastic that you’d like to find out more about volunteering at St Mungo’s. As an Outreach Volunteer you will be assisting Outreach Workers to carry out shifts, adding vital capacity to the team, and enabling us to engage with more rough sleepers who have been referred both via StreetLink and those already known to the team. Our Outreach Volunteers work with the Outreach Worker and support with navigation, client assessments and note taking.
Please see all locations and the time commitments we are currently recruiting for in this role:
- Bournemouth and Poole- Monday-Friday, 6am-10am (1-2 shifts per week)
- Brent- Monday-Friday, 6am-10am (1 shift per week, fortnightly or monthly) * Due to the timings of the shifts and the location of the service, volunteers need to be located in the borough of Brent.
- Westminster- Saturday, 6am-9am or Sunday 8:30pm-12am (minimum 1 shift per month)
The attached role description will give you more information on the type of tasks you’ll be undertaking in this role as well as the support you’ll get from us in return.
Recruitment for this role may be closed earlier depending on the volume of applications we receive.
Things to remember:
– Please look at the time commitments and locations required for this role and be sure you are able to commit. All of our roles require a 6 month commitment.
– A DBS check will be carried out for this role.
– Please make sure you have read our Frequently Asked Questions here for new volunteer applicants