- Location: Across-London, Bristol, Oxford
- Closing Date: 01/11/2022
It’s fantastic that you’d like to find out more about volunteering at St Mungo’s. Are you interested in challenging and rewarding voluntary work? Life Works is an innovative therapy service that has an excellent reputation for increasing access to talking therapies for people experiencing homelessness and complex needs, for developing good practice in this specialised work, and for the positive and evaluated outcomes.
We are currently looking for qualified psychotherapists to support our work at the following locations and times:
- London – 4-5 hours per week for client counselling (between Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm) and a further 1.5 hours fortnightly to attend an online clinical supervision group.
London clinical supervision group times are group by area and listed below. Please let us know the location you are applying for in your application:
• South London & Westminster – TBC
• West London – Friday 12.30-2.30pm
• North London – Wednesday, 4pm-5.30pm
• East London – Thursday, 1pm-2.30pm
Oxford City– 4-5 hours per week for client counselling (between Tuesday and Wednesday 9am-5pm) and a further 1.5 hours to attend fortnightly clinical supervision sessions on Wednesdays at 9.30am
Bristol – 4-5 hours per week for client counselling (between Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm) and a further 1.5 hours to attend one of the fortnightly clinical supervision sessions on Wednesday or Friday morning.
The attached role description will give you more information on the type of tasks you’ll be undertaking in this role as well as the support you’ll get from us in return.
How do I apply?
Complete our online application form by clicking ‘Apply Now’
• In “Availability” please put the region(s) you are applying for, as well as the clinical supervision times to confirm you can make these timings.
• In the first question box please paste in your CV (you can also email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org)
• In the second question box please write a narrative [no more than 750 words] detailing the interest you have in this work and what you could helpfully bring to it. You should indicate whether you are interested in a face to face placement or remote working placement.
If you have any further questions please contact email@example.com